Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving!


Hi, Friends!

How are you on this fine day after the election?  I won't bore you with politics, but I'll say that I hope we can all work together and move forward!  God Bless USA!  We have a lot to be thankful for! I'm wishing all my friends in the USA an early Happy Thanksgiving!  I'm entering the below card over at AAA Cards...




I can't believe how fast the summer and fall have flown by!  We've had a beautiful fall with warm temps.  Today it's rather chilly, but the sun is shining!:-) And, tomorrow is another birthday for me...wow!  When I was much younger, I used to think my age was very old.  I no longer think that...lol!  My son and husband are surprising me by going out to a new restaurant this weekend.  I'm really looking forward to it!

For my card, I started with water coloring with distress inks for the background and die cuts.  The stamp set is from PTI.  I was very inspired by Kay Miller's beautiful card.  And, here is her card...


I just love her clean crisp style and great use of color!

Well, that's about all for me today.  I've been working on Christmas projects and other things.  On Sunday, I'll reveal my planner for Paper Sweeties for this month.  So, please come back soon.  Until then I wish for you a wonderful rest of the week...take care! 
Thanks so much for dropping by!  I appreciate it!

Hugs,
Maria


4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Maria! Love your watercolouring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Maria, I love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a wonderful birthday, my friend! Tried to leave a comment, but was having some computer issues. Anyway--I love that you have Fall colored flowers as well as leaves--never think to do that!

    ReplyDelete