Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Paper Sweeties June 2016 Release Sneak Peeks!



Hi Friends!

Welcome to Paper Sweeties June Release Sneak Peeks!  Debbie has designed a wonderful stamp set I Love Summer!  This set is full of fun summer stamps!  Today I'm sharing with you a patriotic card with Abigail!  She is ready for the 4th of July!

Abigail  was colored with copics and die cut with coordinating die.  Her outfit is from the set I Pick You and the shoes are from the set Feel Better Soon.  The sentiments are from the set Happy Everything.  Under the sentiments there are two die cut borders from the set Sweet Cuts-Sweet Borders.  And, the awesome fun sparkler that Abigail is holding is from the new set I Love Summer

Ok, well I hope you take a peek at what the rest of the design team came up with ...have fun!


 Beth Luetschwager ---> WELCOME TO THE TEAM!
Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Jeri Thomas 
Jinny Newlin - *June Guest Designer* 
 





Thanks so much for dropping by!  Please stop back tomorrow!  Take care!



Hugs,

Maria

14 comments:

  1. So adorable!! Love her outfit....and the sparkler! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card, Maria! Perfect for the 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abigail couldn't be any cuter dressed for the 4th of July party - complete with sparkler! Just ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fab card for the 4th of July celebrations Maria! Abigail looks so sweet! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maria, I LOVE this! This card reminds me of when we were teeny tiny tots in our jammies, staying up late in the backyard with our sparklers! Adorable!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun, patriotic card with Abigail as the center of attention! Love the Happy banner you created. Have a wonderful rest of your week, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maria, what a really sweet Fourth of July card. Wonderful coloring, she is so bright and cheery!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, I love this! Such an adorable patriotic scene, with the most adorable patriotic paper pieced outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, Abigail looks just precious in her 4th of July outfit! I love the idea of heat embossing the sparkler in silver to make it look so real!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eeek! Abigail looks absolutely perfect all dressed up to celebrate the 4th! Too cute, and I love your "HAPPY" banner!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How adorable, Maria--love the sparkler! You've reminded me to get going on my 4th of July cards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! I love her little outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness how precious is this card!! Abigail looks so cute with her sparkler!

    ReplyDelete