Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Paper Sweeties March Release Party!

 

 
Hi, Friends!
 
Welcome back to Paper Sweeties Release Party!  All *new* products are available today in the shop!  Isn't that a sweet teapot?  Debbie has a line of sweet chips available in the shop to make awesome shaker projects, scenes, or add a sweet photo!  I covered the tea pot with polka dot paper from Doodlebug.  The teapot comes in a kit that looks like this...
 
 
 
For my teapot, I used the new stamp set Eat Cake (cup, sugar bowl, tea bag, sentiment) and die cut with coordinating die set Sweet Cuts-Eat Cake.  The flower is from the set Thinking of You and die cut with coordinating die Sweet Cuts-Thinking of You  The small heart is from the set Have a Holly Jolly Holiday.  The tag is from Little Wishes and the sentiment is from Tea for Two.  Sequins(Marshmallow) and twine(Blueberry) are from Paper Sweeties, also!
 
Or, if you prefer coffee rather than tea, I have another project to share with you today that has the coffee theme using *new* stamps/dies released this month...But First, Coffee!  This card was water colored and used a Tim Holtz stencil for the background.  The coffee pot, beans, and cup were die cut using Sweet Cuts-But First, Coffee.  I really like how quickly it came together!  And, here is my card...
 
 
 
 
 
Please follow the list below to see what my talented teammates have created...have fun!
 


Thank you so much for dropping by!  Take care...enjoy your day!
 

Hugs,
Maria

15 comments:

  1. Such s fun teapot! I love the scene you made in the window. And the card is wonderful with that fun background! Love your water coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet teapot--love the lace, Maria, & great coffee card--love the stenciled background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one fancy tea pot!! Probably the best I've seen ... Super cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are super projects Maria! Loving the teapot - that is just adorable :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yipes! Gorgeous teapot scene. Loving the lacy trim. Just beautiful, Maria! Bold beauty on the 2nd card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omgosh, such adorable projects! I LOVE that shaped teapot! Too fun! And the watercolor coffee card is just fabulous. Love the mixed media feel to that one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both of these, your first card with the window and cozy scene is fantastic! Awesome watercolouring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your teapot; the little cups are such a cute detail. And your card is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, I just love what you've done with the new sets and the Sweet Chips kit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have shown off the new sets wonderfully!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, what a wonderful creation!!!!! LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE your card - those brown embellies look like coffee beans! FAB colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards, Maria! LOVE that sweet, little teapot! You make Paper Sweeties shine, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my word, that Sweet Chips tea pot is AMAZING! I love the vintage feel with the addition of the lace and the scene you stamped and added is fun!

    ReplyDelete