Monday, December 21, 2015

Merry Christmas!

 
 
 
Hi, Friends!
 
It's down to the wire here for Christmas week!  How's the preparations going for you?   I have two books I'm waiting for my husband from the UPS guy...please hurry!  I did buy two other things if they don't arrive on time.  But, in the meantime, my oven has been working over time!  And, I think I'm finally done with the baking.  The above treats I made for my husband to take into his work.  I save a few goodies for us to eat.  My son loves the sugar cookies and gingerbreads. 
 
Anyways, I do want to share a couple of cards I made with some Lawn Fawn cuties that I made a couple weeks go that I sent out to my sis-in-law and niece.  And, here they are...
 
 
Well, that's all for now.  Have a wonderful Merry Christmas and
a joyous New Year!  Take care!
 
Hugs,
Maria

9 comments:

  1. Fab, fun cards Maria - I love Lawn Fawn :-) Wishing you and your family a great Christmas and a very happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, sweet Maria! Your cookies look oh-so-delicious and your cards are adorable. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are just darling, Maria! I especially love the red & white one! Boy do your cookies look wonderful, especially the balls--one of my all-time favs that I don't make! I've got more to do, although we don't need it & I already made the goodies going to others. Wishing you & your family a very, Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what adorable cards, Maria! And the cookies look so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy collection of goodies, Maria!! Your cards are so cute with the lawn fawn critters!! I love that they are holding cute little things in their hands!! Have a very Blessed and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas Maria!! Your cookies look yummy and your cards are fabulous!! Thanks for your support and friendship!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omgoodness, all your baked treats look so yummy! That is one thing that I didn't get accomplished this year... my holiday baking. But something's gotta give, right? LOVE your cards! Those Lawn Fawn stamps are so darn cute and I just adore what you've done with them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards!! And I could certainly enjoy your baking Wow!! Merry Christmas to you!!

    ReplyDelete