Friday, September 18, 2015

With Sympathy...

 
Hi, there!
 
TGIF!  Hope you've had a great week and that you have a wonderful weekend!  The weather has been just perfect here in the low 80's and low humidity...love it!  Anyways, I wanted to share with you a few cards I made recently for my stash.  And, unfortunately,  I need one to send out to a friend who had a friend pass away last week. 
 
Here are two more cards with the same design, but using different colors for the flowers, which were colored with copics.  The flowers are from Close to My Heart and the embossing folder is from Darice.
 
 

inside of the last card...
 
 
And, just for fun a photo of our dog, Shadow...
 
 
He loves playing with sticks and it's difficult to get one
away from him!:-)
 
 
Ok, friends!  That's all for now.  Thanks so much for dropping by!  I hope you have a great day...take care!
 
Hugs,
Miara


11 comments:

  1. I love the design of these cards, Maria--classy, beautiful & perfect for sympathy cards. Such a cute picture of Shadow--a beautiful boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria, your cards are so beautiful... this is undoubtedly the hardest theme to craft and yours came out filled with love and peace. The elegance is stunning and I adore the pops of color from the flowers. Sending lots of hugs to your friend.. I'm so sorry one was needed right now. :( Shadow is such a sweetheart and I just love this photo of him! :o) I hope you have a wonderful weekend ahead, my friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, inside and out! I don't think I'd be wanting to take anything out of Shadow's mouth! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such an elegant and beautiful sympathy card design, my friend! I love the white layers, and the embossed sentiment is fabulous. Loving the little trio of flowers, too. Perfect card and perfect sentiment. And love your sweet little Shadow. That is one big stick he's got! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful, serene cards Maria. The embossed sentiment is perfect and the flowers are beautiful. Hope you have a great weekend - Shadow too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shadow seems to be having a great time! So sorry for your friend's loss. These cards are beautiful, and a wonderful design, just right for a sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is always hard to create sympathy cards, but yours are so beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful sympathy cards, Maria! I had a friend order 10 of them...they are hard ones to make, but easier when you don't know the person and don't need it! I have that folder and you have inspired me to pull it out and use it! Quick and easy, Thanks for the inspiration Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  9. BEAUTIFUL Sympathy Cards Maria!! I agree these are NOT FUN Cards to have to use!! I LOVE the idea of changing up the Colors!! LOVE LOVE LOVE that Photo too!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sympathy cards are so hard to create, but these are lovely, just the right tone and so pretty. Love the pic of shadow too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are stunning! So beautiful! Shadow is absolutely gorgeous ... He has my heart!!

    ReplyDelete