Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Paper Sweeties September 2015 Inspiration Challenge #35

 
 
Hi there!
 
It's September 1st, which means it's time for another Paper Sweeties Challenge!  This is my second post for the day, so please scroll down to see my project for Dies R Us!  It's time for school!  Where did the summer go?  And, I hope that you all had a wonderful summer filled with fun and activities!
 
You have until the end of the month, September 30th to join in on the challenge!   The winner will receive a $20 gift certificate to the store and invited to be next month's designer!   What awesome colors and fun inspiration photo.  You can use whatever you desire from the photo...colors...pencils, mason jar...etc.  So, I hope to see your wonderful creation over at the challenge!
 
For my creation, I was inspired to make a card using the colors and add some pencils.  I always loved getting new school supplies.  Just the smell of the crayons made me smile!  Anways, here is my card...
 
 
For my card I started with a black card base and paired it with Doodlebug paper.  I used a library pocket and covered it with paper.  Little Abigail was paper pieced and colored with copics.  Her outfit is from the stamp set So Proud of You.  The ribbon(Licorice) is from Paper Sweeties, also. Here is another view of my card...
 
 

 

 
 Have fun hopping seeing the creations from my fellow teammates!
 

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties 
Maria Patrick--that's me
September Guest Designer: Jeri Thomas
 
 New KIT OF THE MONTH! Visit our website to get all the details on our kits and kit-of-the-month CLUB!
 
 
 
Thank you for taking time to view my project today!  Have a wonderful day!
 
Hugs,
Maria
 

19 comments:

  1. This is so sweet Maria! Your coloring is so beautiful! And what a sweet back-to-school project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the sweetest little pocket card, Maria! Abigail is adorable and your papers are gorgeous. The goodies tucked inside make me smile... how I loved new pencils! This is a far lovelier way to receive some. :o) Your bow is so gorgeous. Another beautiful creation, my friend! Have a happy first day of September. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable project ... Beautifully done Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so cute and clever, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooooooooo fun! LOVING the colors and how you added the pencils!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fantastic Maria - what a great idea! Love everything about it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a FABULOUS project, Maria! I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful way to put together a pencil & card creation. Like the colors & arrangement.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Something about this one just holds my attention! I really love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous project!!!! I just love the design and the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So creative & cute, Maria! This would sure bring a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  12. TOTALLY love this, Maria! The colors are perfect--what a fun gift idea! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun idea making a little back to school pocket card and the colors are all just perfect Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute as can be, Maria, and absolutely perfect for back-to-school! Totally love how you've dressed Abigail for such, and your ribbon and apple print is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness. How adorable is this! I love the pocket and how you filled it. If I was still in a classroom, I would have to steal this idea for my star students.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a sweet card, Maria! The little pocket design with the pencils is the MOST perfect take on that inspiration photo! Love little Abagail's outfit and tower of books, and it's so cute how you have her holding a sign. Anyone would love to receive this my friend! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sure to brighten any student's day! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  18. How sweet! I love the pocket with all the goodies, and Abigail is so cute in her sweater and plaid skirt. When I was young, my first day of school generally had me dressed like that every year. :)

    ReplyDelete