Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Dies R Us Challenge-Team A-Back to School!


Hi there!

Happy September 1st!  It's time for the Dies R Us Challenge!  The theme is Back to School! Yes, it's that time already to buy school clothes and school supplies for the kiddos!  Get them up on time and ready for the school bus...beep beep!:-)  Oh, those were the days...hehehe!  If you still have kids in school, I hope they have a wonderful school year!

For my card, I started with a white card base.  I paired it with Lawn Fawn paper.  The cute stamps are from Lawn Fawn, also.  I just love those darling little birds! The dies that I used are listed below.  The dots are from Studio Calico and the twine is from Paper Sweeties.

Ok, friends, you have until September 13th to enter.  And, remember there will be a $10 winner for the challenge!  There are so many choices at Dies R Us store!  And, new items are added all the time!  I'd love to see your project in the challenge...happy creating!

 

Would you like more inspiration?  Check out some amazing creations from my fellow teammates!                                                                                     

A Team Members

Theme:  Stars and Stripes
Glenda

 

 
Thanks so much for visiting here today!
 
Hugs,
Maria


11 comments:

  1. I love those birds too! Such a sweet card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria, this is darling! The stamps are so precious and I absolutely love your card design. The use of the tree die is stunning... I adore the whimsical leafy/acorn paper! This is such a sweet way to celebrate school and Autumn's beauty all in one. :o) Beautifully done, my friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute and sweet card! I especially love the birds; they are adorable!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, Maria! I love how you created the tree and leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulously fun creation Maria! Nothing says Fall like a new school year! Love how you've combined the two! Awesome inspiration ... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this! What beautiful Fall colors you have chosen to play with! Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card, Maria! Love the tree & the beautiful background paper & the perfect sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omgosh, those adorable little birds just make me smile! And the little book, too! This is so fun, Maria! Such a great scene. Love the tree... what a cool die cut that is... and love the falling leaves. Love it all!

    ReplyDelete