Saturday, May 9, 2015

Happy Birthday!

 
Hi there!
 
It's been too long since I've posted a project!  I've been working on some cleaning projects and doing outside work.  The weather has been absolutely gorgeous!  We went for bike rides the other day.  I'm so happy that we finally got some warm weather!:-)  I hope tomorrow cooperates for Mother's Day!  I'm wishing you all a very happy Mother's Day!:-)
 
Anyways, I wanted to play along with Colour Q for they have awesome colors and such a pretty apron as seen in the inspiration photo!  And, here is my card...
 



I started with a white card base and paired it with aqua and white.  The dies are from MFT.  I colored the heart and squares with copics to match the inspiration colors.  I added dots from Doodlebug.  The sentiment is from PTI.  And, the baker's twine is from SU.  Just another easy peasy card for my birthday stash!  That's all for now.  Take care and have a fabulous Mother's Day!

Hugs,
Maria

9 comments:

  1. This is just so sweet Maria! Love all the pretty details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very fun and cheerful card, sweet friend. Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card, Maria, I love all your pieces! Thanks for joining us at the colourQ and have a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your modern design and take on the colors. Fab use of your dies. And a clever ideato use copics to create matching pieces.
    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun use of those beautiful colors, Maria! Love your card! Hope you're having a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card, Maria! It's been a warm and humid Mother's Day here--not a fan of the humidity at all. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maria, this is so beautiful! What a gorgeous inspiration photo and color palette, which clearly inspired you! I LOVE how you used Copics to make the die-cuts your desired colors. Such a fabulous idea. I love the design and the sweet bow. Beautifully done, my dear friend! I'm glad you've been enjoying some nice weather. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those colors are too difficult to pass up, but I sure get being busy this time of year! Such a great design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How very fun, Maria! Love the quilted look to this, and great color combo! So glad you've been having such wonderful weather! Seems we have more rain and gloom around here than anything else....

    ReplyDelete