Saturday, February 14, 2015

Cardabilities Challenge #117 (Dies R Us Blog Hop)


Hi there!

First of all....Happy Valentine's Day to all my sweet crafting friends...hugs!!!

And, now I'd like to share with you a card I made for Cardabilities Challenge!  The Dies R Us teams are sponsoring the challenge.  The winner will receive a $10 gift certificate to the store!  What a fun and interesting sketch to follow, don't you agree?  Without further delay, here is the card I created...


For my card, I started with a red card base and paired it with white and Lily Bee Design paper.  The large die for the background is a Beverly Vine die from Poppy Stamps.  I added tiny red birds from Memory Box.  The little flowers were added, which are from Taylored Expressions as is the die that the sentiment is stamped on.  And, the sentiment is from Paper Sweeties.  Gems were added to finish the card.  Here are a list of dies that can be purchased from the DRU store...

 
Please follow the blog list below for awesome creations from my teammates!
 
 
 
Ok, friends!  I hope to see your lovely creation over at the challenge!  Take care and thanks so much for dropping by!
 
Hugs,
Maria
 
Supplies:
 
Paper:  SU, Lily Bee Design
Stamp:  Paper Sweeties:  Banner Wishes
Dies:  See Above
Ink:  SU-Real Red
Pearl Cotton, Lace Heart:  Jo-Ann Fabric
Gems:  Darice
 

 


7 comments:

  1. What a neat sketch & you've created a wonderful card, Maria! Love the vine die & the use of the little birds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this delicate Valentine card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your take on the sketch Maria! Beautiful creation! Thanks for sharing your wonderful talents with us!
    Hugs
    Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those little red birds sitting on your Valen-vine! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omgosh, what amazing die cut work! SO pretty, Maria!

    ReplyDelete