Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas!

 
Hi there!
 

Merry Christmas to you all!  I just want to share with you a sweet surprise that I received in the mail today from my friend, Patty!  She was the winner of my blog candy a few weeks ago.  You can see her wonderful creations here...Creating with Paper and Bows!  She really brightened my day today for I'm down with a respiratory infection.  What a time to come down with something, huh?  Anyways, this card is just too CUTE!  She even made a tag with a darling snowman tucked inside...

 

I can't wait to show this awesome card and tag to my MIL tomorrow!  She loves seeing handmade cards.  Well, I better start some laundry.  I have things pretty much under control for the Christmas dinner tomorrow.  Tonight I will made the pies and cranberry salad.  My hubby is in charge of the turkey.  I hope things are going well at your house and that you and all your loved ones have a blessed Merry Christmas!  Thanks so much for taking a peek at my nice surprise today!:)

Hugs,
Maria

10 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you like the card and that it arrived when it did. I hope you are feeling much better soon and wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry, merry Christmas, Maria! Hope you've had a lovely day with your family. Hope you're feeling much better. What great happy mail you received!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is r SWEET! LOVE the snowman tucked inside! Hope your Christmas was FAB and I'm sending wishes for a Great New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful gift!! I do hope you had a fabulous Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, this is adorable!!! So so cute! I hope you had a blessed and wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww,so sorry you came down with something ,but I hope you are well by now. What a fun little gift and you used the bows beautifully.
    Merry Christmas my sweet friend! Take care Maria. Hope you have a blessed 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, what a lovely card from your friend! The little snowman is simply adorable!

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Patty is the sweetest thing, isn't she? This is adorable! Love the little snowman! But sorry to hear you've been ill. We've all been down with that bug, too. Such a bummer....
    Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww this is adorable! Love the snowman. Hope you are feeling better now :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Maria! I pray God's love, joy, and divine health upon you and your loved ones this year. :o) I have been away to spend time with family, but am back to start playing catch-up! I'm excited to see what my talented friends have been up to. :o)

    What a beautiful gift to receive! The card is gorgeous and the snowman couldn't be sweeter! :o) It makes me happy that you received such a lovely surprise. I hope you're feeling much better by now, my friend! Sending you extra hugs today. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete