Saturday, May 31, 2014

Happy Trails...




Hi, Friends!

Just popping in quick to show you a CAS card I made for the challenge over at Colour Me.  Here below are the colors we were to follow.  I was inspired to make an outdoor camping scene.



It's that time for camping.  And, I'm sure there are some happy campers for we've had perfect weather for the past two weekends.  Several years ago we used to camp all the time, but we sold our camper.  I do hope to get back to it one day.  Anyways, my sister and a few of her children do camp.  So, I'm sending this card to her and s'more recipes that I saw on pinterest.  They look so yummy!  I am definitely going to try these out! 



 

What do you think?  Which one will you try?  I just might have to try them all!:-)

All the details of my CAS card can be seen in my supply list since
this card was so easy peasy!  Thanks for dropping by today!  Take care!

Hugs,
Maria

Supplies:

Paper:  MFT, Recollections, SU
Stamps:  Lawn Fawn
Ink:  SU and blender pen
Twine:  PTI
Sprinkles:  Doodlebug

7 comments:

  1. I'm thinking I would like some s'mores right now! Cute camping scene!! Your sis will Love this card, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab take on those colours ... I love the little scene ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this is one cute card! Oh my--I'd make the Salted Carmel--can't resist carmel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make the most clever little scenes! Love this, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Well done incorporating our colours :) Thanks for sharing with us this week at Colour Me...! Sure hope to see you around again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect card for summer!! Definitely craving some s'mores right no! Thanks so much for joining us at Colour Me...!

    ReplyDelete