Monday, April 7, 2014

Eggs...


Hi Friends,

I'm just popping in quick to share with you a photo that I posted last year in May of cardinal eggs.  I've been seeing the male and female cardinal lately, so I'm hoping just maybe they'll built a nest in the same spot this year?  I'm keeping my fingers crossed!  I'm entering this photo over at Our Beautiful World!  Stop on over and view the beautiful photos of eggs! 

And, in case you are wondering if they hatched...



Two of the sweet little birds did make it out of their eggs!  I took the first photo on 5-13-13 and the second photo on 5-29-13.  I hope to bring you more bird photos this year, so stay tuned!:-)

Thanks for dropping by!  Take care and have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Maria

10 comments:

  1. I love these photos, Maria. And, how sweet to have the photos of the babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful pictures & how neat to have a nest you could watch! It's been years since we had that, but I do love seeing the birds at my feeder. Yesterday I think I spotted some juveniles & today a hummer flew by. Thinking it may be time to put up another hummingbird feeder. I hardly ever saw one, so it's been a long time since I put one up. Fingers crossed you'll get baby cardinals this year--a bird I love that isn't out here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing maria, this is so so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such Sweet photos, Maria! I hope they build a nest this year, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, that is so wonderful! Fingers crossed for this year then...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool photos! Hope you get a family this year too.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, so sweet! I hope they do build another nest for you this year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness!! This just makes my heart sing ... what wonderful photos!! You are so lucky to have them there ... Thanks so much for sharing with us at Our Beautiful World!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very sweet photos. We've got a couple of cardinal pairs and they nest right above our living room window. So fun to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I Love watching nature!!!! We have a particular tree near our front window where birds make a nest every spring!!! Tha kids look foward to it every year!

    ReplyDelete