Thursday, April 17, 2014

Dies R Us Challenge Blog Design Team!

Hi Friends!

I'm so excited to share some wonderful news with you!  I am honored and very pleased to have been invited to be a member of the Dies R Us Challenge Blog Design Team! 

 
 
 
The Dies R Us Challenge Blog will begin on May 1, 2014.  There will be challenges on the 1st and 15th of each month.  Two sets of design teams will bring you fabulous inspiration and super fun challenges each month!  So, gather those beautiful dies and make some awesome projects for the challenge!  Come on over and join in on the fun!: -)
 
Hugs,
Maria

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Maria! Looking forward to working with you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayy Maria! Have fun! I added the challenge blog to my list to hopefully participate! Can't wait to see what gorgeous stuff you make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super news, Maria. I'm sure you'll be a wonderful asset to the team. Have fun designing!

    Have a wonderful Easter weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Maria! You so totally deserve this! Your work is always amazing! Well done! So happy for you. Have a fabulous Easter!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Maria!!!!!! I'm thrilled for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yippee! Congratulations, Maria! I'm SO happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Maria, it's great we have the chance to inspire another crafters :)Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats congrats maria I can't wait! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations & welcome to the Dies R Us Design Team. I look forward to working with you from Team B & seeing your creativity over this journey together!

    ReplyDelete