Saturday, April 13, 2013

Paper Sweeties April Pre-Release Day 1


Hi Friends!

I'm so very excited to share with you today the sneak
peak pre-release day 1 for Paper Sweeties!  Just look
at that sweet little Emma!  She is definitely ready for
an April spring shower in her adorable hat, rain coat,
and boots!  The stamp set, (Spring is Here!) includes
her clothing, puddle, boots and sentiment used on the
above card.  It will be available on the 15th of April!

I started my card with a light blue card base and
embossed it to give it the effect of rain drops.  April
showers do bring May flowers!  I used a Spellbinders
die for layering and interest.  She was colored with
copics and her little outfit was paper pieced.  I just
love those little red boots...too CUTE!  Ribbon,
gems, and flower to finish off the card.  I had so
much fun playing with the April line of stamp sets!
Do check back tomorrow for pre-release day 2.
And, please check out the design team's creations
for you will be guaranteed inspiration...

 
 
 
 
So,  these SWEET line of stamps will be available
on April 15th!  I'm so excited to see what you create
with them!  Thanks so much for dropping by today!
Take care, hugs!
 
Supplies:
 
Paper:  Bazzill, K&Company
Stamps:  Paper Sweeties(Spring is Here!)
               Emma
Ink:  SU(Black)
Ribbon:  SU
Gems:  Paper Studio
Dies:  Spellbinder's, L2
Emboss Folder:  Darice
Flower:  K&Company
Copics:  R46, E00, E11, R20, E31, E35, E37


11 comments:

  1. Adorable, Maria! I love the way you dressed Emma in her rain gear! I had so much fun playing with this set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, Maria! Love the raindrop effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such wonderful bright colors Maria. Adorable! Sending you a big hug. I'm so sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful card Maria! I love her raincoat with those red boots. We all should have a pair of red boots don't you think?
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the color combination you've used, the paper piecing looks fantastic and the embossing is perfect emulating rain!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is darling. The embossed background made me think of raindrops. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Maria! This is so sweet! The embossing reminds me of rain - and your paper piecing is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so cute paper pieced and I do love those red boots. This is a darling creation, Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those embossed polka dots work so perfectly here! Totally makes me think of raindrops! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable! I've never seen that particular embossing folder, but it is perfect on a rainy day card. Fantastic paper piecing too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. CUTE! LOVE the primary color palette, and those embossed polka dots are perfect with the sentiment and cutie rain gear and galoshes!

    ReplyDelete