Saturday, September 1, 2012

Happy Halloween!


Hi there!

How are things with you?  I hope you are
having a fantastic weekend!  I have a little
Halloween craft project to share with you today.
Can you believe this is a little recycled dobie
box?  My husband was ready to throw it away.
I said, "Wait, I think I might have an idea for
that little box!"  I have boxes I save from
working at the hospital, which are bandaid and
gauze boxes, etc.  And, I really don't have the
room to save all these things, lol.  Are you that
way, too?  Anyways, most of the products used
on this project are Martha Stewart.  The stamp
is from Studio G.  The border punch is Fiskars.
The rest of the items were in my stash.  Here is
a photo of the dobie box before I altered it....

 
 
Ok, that's it for now.  Please stay tuned for I
have a girly frilly card to share that I made last night.
Thanks for dropping by!  Take care, hugs!



9 comments:

  1. What a great idea! So cute! I've been saving my moisturizer jars and calcium chew boxes to alter. lol I didn't realize how quickly then can accumulate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your idea! Thanks for sharing the before picture, I can see why you would want to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo CUTE Maria!! 8-) Love the altered Dobie Box! So Adorably Clever! I have been saving various honey jars and even the little plastic containers that our strawberries and little cherry tomatoes come in to alter for gift giving containers.. lol lucky they stack well, or I'd be out of room myself, lol

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't imagine the things I save in hopes of altering them...or maybe you can!!! :)
    I love what you created! So spooky-sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I could not figure out what a Dobie box was! LOL! What a great transformation, Maria! Love how you packed the opening with spooky polyfill, and love all those Halloween goodies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea and just the cutest idea for the Dobie box. Love how it made a fun Halloween project. I have a few Laughing Cow cheese boxes that may someday turn into a project....after the cheese is eaten. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great recycling, Maria! What a cute little 'haunted house'!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! I've got boxes everywhere, too! This is sooo cute! I love the little pumpkin on a stick and that glittery bat. Spooky AND fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done - just as cute as can be!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete